White hot.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the Charlestown Artists Group open studio, where local artists exhibit their work at the StoveFactory Gallery on Medford Street.

Today, I had the opportunity to meet and speak with Susannah Ford, a young local artist who is showing some of her work this weekend at the event.  Here are some of my favorites from her collection:


Susanna spends a lot of her time on Cape Cod, and she says that seashells are a large source of her inspiration.  Her love of color is obvious.  I asked her what kind of space she envisioned seeing her work, and she imagines it in a bright contemporary space, with clean lines and lots of white.

Here are some gorgeous white contemporary spaces that I think would look great with some bright and colorful art!





Maybe I’ll find the courage to show some of my work at the next show!!!