Achieving a high style cover look in your own place.

I'm still obsessing over the photos of the Turner's Idaho ski house in this month's Elle Decor.  I love the barn-like feel with the exposed beam ceilings and the warm furnishings.

The cover image is my favorite.  I can just imagine what it's like to live there.  I want this house!  

These are some ways to get the designer cover look in your own dining room without spending a fortune:

Vintage French Fluted Leg Dining Table
 
via restoration hardware
Empire Camelback Upholstered Armchair

via restoration hardware

 Slipcovered Chair
via leeindustries
Parisian 15-Arm Chandelier
via restoration hardware
Built in bookcases painted a dark charcoal color like Benjamin Moore's Nightfall
via hgtv
Glass Hurricane
via john lewis
White washed wood flooring
via woodenfloorstrippers
Pink Poppies
via shoponline2011
Antlers
via coloradoantlers
Salvaged French Doors
via arcrec

I know you want to check out the rest of the house now too:






all room images via elle decor



It's a feast for the eyes:)