Coastal casual with Serena & Lily.



As I'm sure many of you have been reading, I'm in the midst of renovating our bathroom.  The white satin color I thought would look perfect on the walls ended up being a total bust.  Oh well, you live and you learn, right?

Anyways, the color was dreadful to say the least in our bathroom, but I think it would be the perfect soothing blue for a nursery.  Although designing a nursery is nowhere in my near future, I couldn't help getting caught up browsing the Serena & Lily site.  

Serena and Lily met less than 10 years ago and bonded over their shared ideas of the perfect baby room.  They've since expanded beyond the baby label, and I've even spotted some of their bedding on Kourtney Kardashian's bed in the Hilton Bentley Miami.

Serena & Lily have such an eye for mixing color, prints and styles.  I can imagine how perfect everything would look in a home, especially one on the coast.   Hope these few images spark your imagination as much as they did mine!

Ok, totally obsessing over this chest and the wall color.  The coral is so beachy and pretty, and the inlay is the perfect neutral pattern.  HAVE TO HAVE!



I would love to know who does the styling for their shoots!  It's sublime!  Don't you agree?












I can imagine our kitty lounging on this cute pouf.



These gray throw pillows would look awesome in our living room!