Weekend Inspiration: Boston flower & garden show.

I spent a few hours at the Boston Flower & Garden Show in Southie with my Mom this past weekend.  I really had no idea what to expect, and was pleasantly surprised (save for battling the crowds of a gazillion people to get a front row peak at beautiful buds).    I've never had the talent at recognizing plant and floral species, but got a kick out of my date who was quick to point many out, such as the "jump up jacks".  I would love to know who named that sprouty plant!

I don't consider myself an expert in exterior decoration, but sure can appreciate the bright colors and species combos.  Having greenery and flora inside helps freshen up a space and gives it a burst of life. 

Here are the lovely photos I was able to snap of the inspirational buds and trinkets.