Be an Anthropologie decorator and BHLDN must haves.

I know you all know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anthropologie, and here's another reason why:

Their new decorator section of their website offers a great way to get the most of all your Anthro needs.  You can get their tips on selecting the perfect soft furnishings for your space, order swatches and have access to a glossary of decorating terms.



My favorite parts of the site are the Mix-and-Match bedding, where you can play around with your favorite Anthro sheets and covers, and the DIY hardware selector, where you can have a ball going through there plethora of hardware and drag it onto your furniture.  So fun!




On another note, BHLDN just keeps getting better and better.   They've expanded their brand to include home decor from tabletop china and glassware to stationary.  I've decided that they NEED to open a Boston location!

Check out my fave new additions: