Obsession: pinterest!




Well, I found a great way to keep all my favorite and inspiring images in one place:  PINTEREST!!  (Yes, I guess I came out from under the rock!)

I'd heard about it but wasn't exactly sure what it was until a friend invited me and saved me the weeks of being on the waiting list!  Pinterest is hands down one of the best ways to find and save gorgeous pics and ideas.

I would love to invite 2 of my readers to Pinterest.  All you have to do is become a follower of Diaryofachair and leave a comment at the bottom of this post telling me which of my posts has been your favorite.  Don't forget to share your email address so I can send you the invite.  The first 2 readers to follow and comment get express passes to my favorite new site:)

Here are a few inspiring pics I've found in the past few days.



Source: tumblr.com via Angela on Pinterest