Weekly wrap up 7.29.

The Eagle, docked right up the street at Charlestown Navy Yard.
Happy Friday everyone!  It's been a great week, and I'm so happy to be able to sleep without my AC blasting!

This week, I decided I'm going to buy one of these DIY cheese kits from Urban Cheese Craft!  I've always wanted to learn how to make mozzarella.
Only 2 more weeks left in the summer semester!  I can do it!  Just a 3 minute video walk through of my boutique hotel and a lighting project and final are all that stand between me and freedom!... for 3 weeks:)
 
Take me Away Tuesday: Verana was mentioned on the hotel's Facebook page! Thank you!

I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow bloggers in person this September for the Rendez vous weekend in Boston.  Remember Jillian's guest post a few months back?  She is co-organizing the event!  If you are in the area and want to join us click here for more info.

Here is a recap of this week's posts: