Real wedding: Josh & Grace.


Congratulations Josh & Grace!

This intimate California wedding reception took place in the Groom's parent's backyard.  

Round tables were set on the grass beneath Italian globe string lights, and were set with white linens and plenty of wine and champagne glasses.  The Bride's parent's served their homemade wine (which was delicious), by placing bottles of red and white on every table.  The main course, pasta and chicken piccata with veggies,  was served family style on large platters on every table for guests to help themselves.  Such a great idea!


The couple cut a small cake, and guests helped themselves to an array of homemade cupcakes baked by the Bride's uncle (I think).  Every detail was addressed, I just wish I took more pics!   Maybe I can get my hands on a few of the professional ones to share:)

What a great wedding!