October wrap up.

I love every season here in New England, but I think one of my most favorite seasons of the year are the weeks between November 1st and January 1st.  It's one of the few times that my extended family all gets together, and there is so much yummy food and fun holiday decorations.

cupofjo

October has been a BUSY month, and I can't wait to see what the end of this year brings...  hopefully all As on my report card!



Since I've had no free time to devote to my weekly wrap ups, I decided to do one monthly wrap up with all of my favorite web gems over these few weeks.  I hope you enjoyed reading my posts this month.

You know how I feel about chandeliers.  Here's my latest chandelier eye candy.

A new emag all about entertaining that you will love.

 I can't wait to bake these cinnamon apple doughnuts.  If you beat me to it please send me pics:)  And maybe a doughnut, too:)

A little spooky, but a lot neat.  The heat sensitive thermochromic finish on the Linger a Little Longer Table leaves an imprint of objects and people.

This is a fun gift idea for guys.

I love the idea for turning your own art into a canvas print.  Easy Canvas makes it so, well, easy.

I'm floored by how spacious this little narrow home is on the inside.

And congratulations to my Uncle Joe and new Aunt Val on their beautiful marriage this past weekend in Palmetto Bluff.