San Fran victorian by Ken Fulk.

Happy Friday to all!
I have to kick off the weekend with this stylish Victorian designed by the talented Ken Fulk.  


A colorful front door is a wonderful way to make a statement.

You know me and contrast.  These white wingback chairs pop off of the charcoal gray walls.  I love the cane and ace of spades motif on the throw pillows.


Glass topped tables are an easy way make a dining table shed serious visual weight.

Black, white, and stainless steel in a kitchen.  It just doesn't get any better.

The chesterfield style sofa and wingback chair are unified with nailheads and rolled arms.  I love the idea of using a contrast fabric on a seat cushion for interest and wear.  The soft white drapes frame the gorgeous window.  The gallery wall displays hand drawing and is cohesive with neutral mattes and frames.


I can't wait to implement large horizontal black and white stripes like these somewhere.

Classic black and white with a touch of crystal whimsy, this light filled bathroom is welcoming and serene.

I could move in right now, couldn't you?