Inspiration for The Vine.

I really cannot believe it's already the second week of November. Time is FLY-ing, and I can't say I'm complaining.  On my first thesis presentation last month, I decided to pin up a ginormous mood board of inspirational images (Have you seen my Pinterest lately?  I'm surprised I haven't blown up the site!).  I love being inspired by images, but I have to admit, there were just slightly too many.  So I've paired it down to my faves here for The Vine:




Steel French Doors- Old world meets clean lines

Glass flooring- provocative and intriguing


Radishes- my color palette

Vintage Flatware- elegant meets rustic


Open Industrial Stairs- Light feel and compatibility between wood and steel (darn you, building code!)


What do you think?  I'd love to hear from you!