The psychology of color.

Can you believe it's June?  And the fact that it was 98 degrees this past weekend?  All the rain we had over the past few weeks has really paid off. Everything is in bloom and bright and colorful.  I stumbled upon this color exploration, and know that you will love reading through it.  I know it's waaaay too small to read here, so be sure to visit the actual page. The post explains each color in depth- it's personality, emotional influences, and chakra ties. It's primarily marketing and advertising focused, but since that's where my past life lies I couldn't help but be intrigued. I've always felt drawn to blue, and this post associates it with calmness and water. You can never take the love of the ocean and beach away from this girl:)

What colors are you most drawn to?

via