The comeback kid!

Well this is rather embarrassing- how long has it been since my last post?! (the Valentine's Day post doesn't count since I wrote the draft to autopublish last summer...) Life has certainly been an adventure over the past few months, so I need to give you the skinny! I will keep it to the top 3 so this post doesn't turn into an article:)






G and I are officially back on the south shore. We made a impulse whirlwind decision to put our apartment on the market and 10 days later we accepted an offer. I cried all night but knew it was the right decision for us and haven't looked back since. I feel like somewhat of an outsider when I get off the commuter (yes, commuter.....) bus in the city in the morning, but having a daily excuse to be in with the action still feels right.

I can't believe that I have already been at my job for over 8 months. It's crazy, really, but it feels so amazing to be out of school and in the real world at a firm of which I am proud to be a part.

Surprise surprise- I am LOVING putting our mark on our new place. Things have been percolating in my head since I stepped foot inside the front door back last fall, and we are slowly making decisions. I will keep you updated on the progress but forgive me for keeping a few secrets along the way.

Ahhh-- feels good to be back!