Cococozy launches new line.

If you've never read the blog Cococozy, I would recommend a visit.  Coco is an entertainment business executive in LA with beautiful taste.  She went to law school on the East coast, and loves design and sharing her inspiration.  While the closest I came to becoming a lawyer was opening the LSAT practice book, reading one question, and deciding the path was not right for me, Coco and I do share a love for design inspiration.

I read on her site that she is launching a home furnishings collection at the end of this month at the New York International Gift Fair!  Her original textile prints are fun and cheerful.  I had to share with you!

Click here to visit Coco's blog and read more about her new collection!



Check out some of the sneak peek pics she shared with her readers this week.

Congrats Coco!



Love this light sage green cane throw!
all images via cococozy
Wouldn't these look great in a Cape house... or my living room?!

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for these lovlies!