Coasters are complete.




I finally figured out what I was going to put in our photo coasters while I was working on my frame project for the bathroom. 

As some of you may have read a while back, I was starting to think about what could work in a post you can check out here.  After she read the post, a friend gave me the idea of using a pretty wrapping paper, which I thought was fantastic, but didn't have any laying around. 

While I was getting prints made of some wedding photos for frames, I had a few extra made of one of  picture because you pay by the sheet and I only had one photo on the page.  I loved the organic and rustic quality of the natural backdrop of this shot, and quickly decided it would be perfect to cut out four times and put in the back of the coasters.

Our color palette in the living room is a collection of neutral textures, with pops of chalky mint green, so the colors in the photos compliment it nicely.

Wall Color: Shenandoah Taupe by Benjamin Moore
Accent Color: Beryl by Martha Stewart


benjaminmoore
marthastewart




They look terrific!  Now we just need to have people over for drinks so we can use them!