Weekly wrap up 9.2.


Happy Friday to all!!  I hope everyone survived the hurricane without any major issues, and if you were traveling you arrived safely.

Here are some gorgeous pics from our trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium last week in Cali.  Aren't jellyfish so graceful?




 

My posts this week:

Keri Russell's Brooklyn brownstone.
Take me away Tuesday:  Le Monde, Edinburgh.
World cliff diving off the ICA.
Recipe: edamame humus.


Here are some great things buzzing around:
I love these pocket square bowtie sets for guys!
An awesome idea for customizing your plain jane furniture.
Check out this super interesting Singapore home!

We have a flight back to Boston Sunday, fingers crossed hurricane Katia doesn't take over Logan.  We are so blessed to have such a welcoming family out here, but I miss the city!