Coastal dining room.

Last week I had to present my Residential Design Studio final project.  We were given the CAD file for a home in Salem, and it was our job to layout the rooms and furnish the home based on a client we chose.

I decided to take advantage of the ocean front location of the house, and styled it completely in blue and white, with a coastal casual style.  Here are a few of my inspiration photos:

pinterest



pinterest
pinterest
pinterest





And here are some of the beautiful things I designed into the space:

Dining Room-
pinterest
(painted a different color blue) 



madeline weinrib


Girl's Bedroom:
pinterest
Ummm....obsessed with this chandie....


pinterest
serena and lily


madeline weinrib

Ahhh.... how lovely it would be to live with blue and white all the time:)