The presentation.

Hi Friends!  So sorry to have been MIA for so long!  It's been a crazy couple of weeks: lots of sleepless nights waking up every few hours to check on renderings and Sketchup video exports, preparing for the big presentation, and G. and I took our Mexican vaca!  

Lots to be thankful for right now, and I couldn't be more excited to start the next chapter. I have some exciting news that I'm looking forward to sharing with you very soon too.

In the meantime, I wanted to share with you some photos and a video from my final thesis presentation, 1 year in the making:
Boards on the wall and ready to go.
Floor and ceiling plans for 3 levels, section, & elevations.
The front row of critics and VIP guests:)
Walking through the perspective renderings and materials board.
My adviser, Marc C from Elkus Manfredi, and I. Thanks Marc!

This is a walkthrough video of my final design. I hate to admit that there are a few points that make me cringe, but I had to let my perfectionist mentality ease up just a little or I was going to loose all hope of normalcy once this was over. I hope you like it:)  PS- TIP- don't enlarge to full screen or it gets pixelated.   PPS- I'll upload the boards in tomorrow's post.


 


images via Patty Zerhusen