White out.

I think the snow in Boston is over with this year, finally. I love the snow, but shoveling out the car, not so much. I miss waking up to a white winter wonderland sometimes, but when your favorite color is white like mine, there's never a shortage of this perfectly pristine color in my life. I imagine living in a place like this lakeside cottage in New Hampshire designed by Fernanda Bourlot would be a restful place to recharge and refresh.
Simplicity
Contrast between the white upholstery and walls with the original stained wood brings life while preserving existing charm
One of my favorite vintage side chairs by Eames.

The perfect backdrop for a night filled with sweet dreams.
Various shades of the same hue create visual and textural interest.

A sunny alcove.
Obsessed with this idea- white and dark stained wood. Some moulding white, some brown. A vintage stained vanity and mirror, and the white slip hanging on the door.... stunning.
This makes me excited for Brimfield!  A few coats of white can transform anything.
 all via Boston Magazine