Designer to admire: Pamela Copeman.

 Some of the gals from the funnest table of the night- Kerri Anastas of Frette-Boston, myself, and Pamela Copeman
 via

Pamela Copeman and I met a few weeks ago at the ASID New England Gala, and I was thrilled to be sitting on the guest panel with her at Robin's class earlier this week. We got a laugh when one of Robin's designer's surprised us with the image above that neither of us had seen. She is a wildly talented Massachusetts designer who has had some amazing accomplishments, and I'm sure there are many more on the way.

Her designs are classic, glamorous, and sophisticated, and she is always in the know of the latest design trends. She is also an oil paint artist, which I find incredibly inspiring. I love when designer's continue to develop a skill and passion that, while still in the creative field, adds to their well rounded understanding of the profession on another level.

Her website is just as fun as her blog, so be sure to visit them. These are some of my favorites of her work:
If this nursery isn't magical, I don't know what is. Pamela designed the custom swan crib to fit perfectly into her fairy tale nursery. See, crystal chandies can go anywhere!
This pretty patterned wallpaper is set off from the neutral vanity. That mirror is fabulous.

The rich pink wall is just the backdrop these paintings need. What a statement.
Oil painting is so hard, I think I need a lesson, Pam!
all portfolio images via pamelacopeman.com