How to: eclectic decor.


I love to decorate eclectically, because I feel that it's a style I can make completely my own.  By pulling together pieces from different time periods, patterns, colors, and textures with an central theme in mind, it's easy to create a space that is interesting, fresh, and comfortable, and one that truly reflects my design aesthetic.

I read this article this morning on Apartment Therapy and knew I had to share it with you. 

I hope you enjoy looking at some images I found of eclectic interiors, as well as those borrowed from Apartment Therapy's article.
via saffroniabaldwin



via vi.sualize




via bazaarofserendipity


via apartmenttherapy
via apartmenttherapy

via apartmenttherapy

via apartmenttherapy

via apartmenttherapy

via apartmenttherapy

via apartmenttherapy

via apartmenttherapy

via apartmenttherapy

via apartmenttherapy